Wednesday, December 29, 2010


Hello, blog enthusiasts! Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite items from artfire.com. For anyone who isn't familiar, Artfire is similar to Etsy in that it's a venue for artists and retailers to sell handmade and vintage items. As of now, it's a bit smaller than etsy but is growing every day and houses some extremely talented people! Just a few items that sparked my interest....

Blue Gem Mine Turquoise Long Triple Layered Statement Necklace by epicetera

Going Down the Twirly Slide - Whimsical Spiral Earrings in Goldfill by Ms Belle

Aphrodite Dress by Poppy

Flower Shaped Copper Enamel Earrings, Teal and Red by Teka and Zoe


I know it was just Christmas and all.... but I feel like shopping:) Share your picks, get your favorite shops some exposure! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment